27.6.11

maybe it's because i'm a londoner...

but has anybody else been finding the weather in London UNBEARABLY HOT?
ok, so sorry that I haven't blogged in a while, but still - since when is it 3o degrees in Greenwich?
SO yeah, today because it was so hot we went around and interviewed people in the park, asking if they supported the Olympics, and I had a really awkward moment when me and my friend decided to ask some kids, and one of them said, "I know you, you added me on Facebook," making me sound like a complete paeodophile (she used to go to my music class, just to clear things up).

My history teacher accidentally highlighted the word pub in republic, then the class joker said: "Sir, are you an alcoholic?", but he is skilled because he just laughed it off.

See you later,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment